Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Introducing.... ME!!!

I am so excited to be here!!! It has really been a long time coming for me, a writer at heart, and I'm truly not sure what took me so very long. Pouring my thoughts and feelings onto paper is really second nature to me, but I think this very public venue scares me to death! Oh well, I'm not one to let a little intimidation stop me. Could we really live this life if we let a little thing like that hinder our progress?

Let me start with telling you a little about me. I am a wife and have been for nearly 20 years to the man that God sent to me. I am the mother of four beautiful girls, with the two youngest being twins. I work full time as an academic assistant with 5th grade students. I am saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, and my real life's work is to share His love with all of those with whom I come into contact. My family is so important to me, I am fiercely patriotic, and I just enjoy enjoying life!

Now for my blog title... starting with the crumbs. One of my biggest pet peeves is crumbs in the butter. I will write more on that later. Another of my pet peeves, which I will also cover in a later blog, is eggshells left in the sink. My two cents is, well, my two cents. Hopefully this leaves me open to talk about pretty much whatever I feel like when the mood strikes me.

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to sharing more of life with you, my new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment