Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Friday...


... And I am so thankful for that. This week actually went by pretty fast, and I am even more thankful for that!
I didn't blog yesterday morning because I was bombarded early to get things done before my work day even began. I'm not really blogging today either, because I don't want to be a downer!
This day didn't start off very well. It was just a bad morning. Like I said earlier in the week, standing for what is right can be very difficult and can really beat you down. I think I am just feeling a little beaten down.
On top of everything, they've added more responsibility to me at work while not giving us the annual step raise and docking us 5 furlough days. That hurts. No use in complaining about it, because there are a lot of people in the same situation and much worse. (I need to be thankful to have a job!) It's funny though, when we got our checks last week, a friend of mine said that the furlough cut from our paychecks wasn't too awful bad. She said, "When you take nothin' from nothin', you get nothin'!" So true!
I do hope you all have a great Friday. I will muddle through, pray a lot, listen to some praise music, and do the best job I can no matter what my resources may be. Happy weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment