Saturday, May 22, 2010

The race is on....

Yep, I'm here, but only for a moment. The race is on to complete the school year. Summer is coming. Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!

My oldest daughter is graduating from high school Friday night. Wow. What in the world happened to that time? Actually, I've enjoyed every minute of it, and I know that the other three girls are right behind her.

I will expound on these thoughts as soon as I have more than 5 minutes to spare. We are off to Carowinds tomorrow for "Family Day", although Jordan will not be joining us due to her being in Chicago. She sure looks happy in the pictures I've seen though, and I wouldn't want her to be anywhere else today.

The next week will be a wild one, as I have to work extra hours to wrap up loose ends at school. It did bring this to mind though, and I will now leave you with it.....

I asked God to help me get things done today, and He told me to "be still".
I asked God for strength to make it through the week, and He said, "you can do all things through Me Who strengthens you."
I asked God to help me sleep, and He told me to rest in Him.
I asked God to help me remember my priorities, and He simply said, "remember".
I asked God to bless my family and me, and He said, "I already have."

No comments:

Post a Comment