Sunday, October 10, 2010

Exciting!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! I start my new job!!! I really am excited. I really don't know what to expect at all. I feel like the new kid, going into a class for the first time. I find myself wondering if I will know anyone, and if I will have to eat lunch by myself. So funny to be back in that situation!

I've been the new kid a few times, and I've never been one to be intimidated by new situations. I'm old and insecure now though. haha... Not really... It is a little stranger to be starting over at 41 years old though. Will I be the old lady in the room, or will I be the young one? Will it be tense or relaxed? How much will I have to learn?!

No matter what, it is a fabulous opportunity! It is a fun new start for me! I love new beginnings, and I am excited about this one!

God is so good. We had such a great day in the Lord. Our youth minister, Scott, preached his guts out today. I noticed he was extra sparkly before the service, and after it was all said and done, I believe that was the annointing of the Lord. He has grown so much, and I am so proud of him and his beautiful wife. The are such a joy to me. It is always amazing to see God work in the lives of those we care about.

Well, I better get moving so I can get ready for my big day. Lord, I pray that You will give me opportunities to be a light for you, and that I will recognize those opportunities. Thank you, Lord, for all of the blessings you have given me. Thank you for making me the new girl. I really can't wait to see what the week will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment